Whiskey Club Punch Card
- 25 punches – Complementary Barrel aged Manhattan (rye or bourbon)
- 50 punches – Complementary flight (excludes premium)
- 75 punches – 2 Rack House Rocks Glasses
- 100 punches – You Made It! Complementary t-shirt and 1 liter barrel
- After completion of the card, Club Members are extended discounts for events, and special opportunities for sampling/tasting
Whiskey Club Punch Card Rules
- MUST be at least 21 years of age to join.
- Membership is non-transferable and multiple cards cannot be combined.
- All whiskies listed on the Whiskey Club Card must be purchased for the sole consumption by the card holder in order to complete the club. Whiskies purchased for others will not be counted toward completion of card. Substitutions may be made solely for whiskies that have been discontinued and the Rack House Kitchen Wine Whiskey® will select a comparable substitution for any whiskey we stop carrying. Allocated whiskeys not included.
- One punch will be given for single or double.
- Whiskey Flights are not valid towards your Whiskey Club Card nor are whiskies consumed in a cocktail.
- Punches will be given upon current purchases and not retroactive.
- The Rack House Kitchen Wine Whiskey® does not promote excessive drinking, but rather whiskey education and appreciation. There is no time limit for completion of the Whiskey Club card and reserve the right to limit the amount of punches per visit
- The Rack House Kitchen Wine Whiskey® is not responsible for lost or stolen Whiskey Club Cards. Loss of your card may result in issuance of a new card and previously consumed whiskies not being counted toward Whiskey Club completion requirements.